Defensive Pistol Skill Maintenance Program (DPSMP)
Time & Location
Defensive Pistol Skill Maintenance Program
This 3-hour session will concentrate on material that was previously obtained by our trainees. Jericho highly recommends all trainees to take this session at least once a month in order to enhance their preparedness and build strong muscle memory for self-defense skill.
- Basic Pistol Course or Equivalent,
- Concealed Carry Course of any state,
- Intermediate Pistol Course or Equivalent
- Trial Session - $89.99
- Monthly Membership Month to Month - $199.99/mo
- Monthly Membership 3 Months (Unlimited) - $179.99/mo
- Monthly Membership 6 Months (Unlimited) - $149.99/mo
- Monthly Membership 12 Months (Unlimited) - $119.99/mo
- Course outline will change twice a month in order to introduce new challenges to our trainees.
- Students are required to bring their firearm to this course.
- Extra Magazine
- Magazine carrier
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Please wear long comfortable pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts). BRING A LONG SLEEVE JACKET FOR FORCE ON FORCE TRAINING – MANDATORY.
- Eyes and Ears protection.
- While only 100 rounds are required to qualify for this course, Jericho recommends bringing 150 rounds matching to the pistol you own.
- **Safety violations resulted from poor learning attitude will cause a termination of the student from the session. No refunds will be offered. **
- All cancellations must be submitted via phone to 704.972.8040.
- Cancellation option will be offered at the following dates every year: 12/31, 6/31.
- No refunds will be made for unattended sessions.
- Trial Session$89.99$89.990$0
- Members - Secure your Spot!$0$00$0