FRI | BASIC PISTOL - MARKSMANSHIP FUNDAMENTALS
Time & Location
Basic Pistol - Marksmanship Fundamentals
This course will allow you to reach confidence with handgun handling. You will learn to safely load and unload a variety of handguns, the safety rules relevant to gun ownership, and the fundamentals of marksmanship. The course will consist of a classroom portion in Jericho's unique facility and a live-fire portion in an indoor shooting range. Course curriculum is determined by the National Rifle Association.
- No Prerequisite
- Responsible Firearm Ownership
- Safe handling of a firearm
- Range rules and safety
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Proper Two-Handed Grip
- Shooting Positions and qualifications
- Safe loading and unloading of a handgun.
- Students are required to bring their firearm to this course. If you don't own a firearm, Jericho will provide one in order to qualify in the live fire portion.
- Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts).
- Eyes and Ears protection.
- While only 50 rounds are required to qualify for this course, Jericho recommends bringing 100 rounds matching to the pistol you own.
- Meals are not included in this session, students are encouraged to bring their own meals. Food delivery will be offered during this session for an additional cost.
- Students seeking an NRA basic pistol certification should register for this course.
- **Safety violations resulted from poor learning attitude will result in a termination of the student from the session. No refunds will be offered. **
- Basic Pistol Course$149.99$149.990$0