Sat, Mar 14|
SAT | FORCE ON FORCE - DPSMP
Repetition training is imperative for armed civilians who seek to improve their defensive capabilities as well as their shooting performance. This session will concentrate on defensive applications using force on force and scenario-based training! Expect a day full of practical training!
Time & Location
Mar 14, 2020, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Jericho's Studio, Denver, NC, USA
Defensive Pistol Skill Maintenance Program (DPSMP) - FORCE ON FORCE
Repetition training is imperative for armed civilians who seek to improve their defensive capabilities as well as their shooting performance. Without proper skill maintenance, you will gradually lose your training principles and lower your performance levels. That being said, finding a facility that allows you to work on your true ARMED defensive skills is not an easy task. This is where Jericho is pioneering the Armed self-defense field. This program allows you to concentrate on material that was previously obtained and make sure your performance is maintained for self-defense. Jericho highly recommends all trainees to take this session at least once a month in order to enhance their preparedness and build strong foundation for thier defensive capabilities.
- Jericho's Basic Pistol Course or Equivalent,
- Concealed Carry Course of any state,
- Jericho's Intermediate Pistol Course or Equivalent
- Trial Session - $89.99
- Monthly Membership Month to Month - $199.99/mo
- Monthly Membership 3 Months (Unlimited) - $179.99/mo
- Monthly Membership 6 Months (Unlimited) - $149.99/mo
- Monthly Membership 12 Months (Unlimited) - $119.99/mo
- Course outline will change twice a month in order to introduce new challenges to our trainees.
- Students are NOT required to bring their firearm to this course.
- Extra Magazine
- Magazine carrier
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Please wear long comfortable pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts). BRING A LONG SLEEVE JACKET FOR FORCE ON FORCE TRAINING – MANDATORY.
- Eye protection.
- The entire session will take place in Jericho's Force on Force Studio. No Ammo Required!
- **Safety violations resulted from poor learning attitude will result in a termination of the student from the session. No refunds will be offered. **
- All cancellations must be submitted via phone to 704.972.8040.
- Cancellation option will be offered at the following dates every year: 12/31, 6/31.
- No refunds will be made for unattended sessions.
Limited to one trial class per student
Members - Secure your Spot!