Thu, Mar 19|
THU | SITUATIONAL AWARENESS PERSONAL PROTECTION SEMINAR
With more and more incidents taking place every day, this seminar is crucial to boost your personal protection detail. You will learn how to identify potential hostile activity, situational awareness skills and ways to avoid falling victim to violence.!
Time & Location
Mar 19, 2020, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Jericho's Studio, Denver, NC 28080, USA
SITUATIONAL AWARENESS PERSONAL PROTECTION SEMINAR
This 3-hour seminar will allow you to develop high levels of vigilance, preventative behavior, and practical use of empty hands skills. You will learn to identify predatory behavior and methods to avoid falling a victim of violence. Jericho's instructors will guide you to act when disengagement is not an option, will cover non-lethal self-defense accessories, and the importance of situational awareness.
- Introduction to self-defense
- Vigilance booster exercise
- Understanding predatorial behavior
- Review of past incidents
- Introduction to non-lethal self-defense accessories
- Extended Krav Maga Session.
- Please wear comfortable gym clothing, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals).
Unarmed Defender Seminar